Create some Yummy treats for Valentine’s day
Make your own special Valentine’s chocolates, with some yummy essential oils.
Young Living now has a Vitality essential oil range, these oils are labeled as a dietary supplement.
What you need:
• 100-250 gm chocolate (Your choice of milk or dark)
• Chosen Young Living Vitality essential oils:
• Single: Peppermint, orange, tangerine, spearmint, lime, grapefruit, frankincense, basil, rosemary, cardamon,
• Blends: Citrus fresh and Thieves
• Melt chocolate in a double boiler (a bowl over a small amount of boiling water, make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the boiling water).
• Once melted, remove from heat add 6 – 8 drops of your favourite essential oil and stir. Taste test, and if its not strong enough then add more essential oil till your desired taste).
• Pour into chocolate moulds or in a pinch ice cube trays, these are best if not filled to full as they are very large.)
• Place in fridge for several hours or over night. If in a hurry can be put in the freezer.
* Note this wont be tempered, which means it wont have the snap your used too, but it will still taste delicious!
• To add more of a variety you can add some dried fruits like wolfberries and or nuts in your chocolate before you pour them into the moulds
If all of this seems too hard then dropping a drop of oil onto the top of your pieces of chocolate before you eat it is a quick way to get a similar impact! 🙂 Remember it will be very strong!
Happy Valentine’s Day!