Hinoki Oil – Clear energy channels
The tree is used in the building of temples as the wood is resistant to bugs. Because of this, the oil has been linked to immortality.
Our body is the temple where we house our spirit, so I love using Hinoki oil to keep my temple clean and clear.
There are two things I primarily use Hinoki oil for.
1. Its cleansing and purifying properties
2. Its ability keep the energy clean and pure when doing hands on work.
First way I use Hinoki:
I find it to be a very powerful cleansing oil and I use it in my room spray.
(I use this room spray to clear the energies from my treatment room, well any space really, as well as myself.)
Catherine’s cleansing spray recipe:
8 oz (250ml) glass spray bottle
- 30 drops of Hinoki essential oil
- 20 drops Sage or Lemongrass essential oil
- 40 drops of clear alcohol (this is to stop the nozzle of the spray from clogging up , if you don’t have any alcohol the spray will work fine without it)
- Top the bottle with distilled or filtered water.
Make sure you shake the bottle well before each use.
The second way I use Hinoki:
I use it to keep a keep a clear channel within myself. Because I do a lot of hands on work with my clients its important that I keep the energy flow clear and uncluttered with my own issues.
Hinoki works on the upper half of the heart chakra.
So there are two ways I primarily apply it.
- Drop a drop in my hand,
- Rub my hands together 3 x clockwise.
- Brush the oil through my energy field so it creates a barrier and cleanses my own aura.
(If you want a visual explanation see the below video).
Connecting into seat of power: (Especially great for prepping for hands on work)
- Drop a drop in my hands,
- Rub them together 3 x clock wise,
- Place one hand on the heart and one hand on the third chakra. (Found just above the belly button).
- Take a deep breath and imagine a line of energy running between the heart chakra and the 3rd chakra, creating a connection between the two points.
- Take a deep breath
- Hold the breath and then pull energy up from the 3rd chakra into the heart
- Exhale and allow the energy to flow up out of the heart and down the hands.
- Visualise a continual flow of energy.
Why do I connect it to the 3rd chakra? This chakra is the seat of personal power.
So I’m connect my personal power to my heart, and then allowing it to flow out my hands.
This is a great tool for anyone who physically working with others.
Play with the Hinoki and and see what works best for you 🙂
If this video doesn’t play click here
How to buy Young Living oils: Click here member sign up or go to www.youngliving.com and become a member of my Young Living team (click on the member sign up button top right of the page) and create a wholesale account. I’m your referring member so you need to add my member number #685608 in both the sponsor and enroller boxes. For more information on what kits to choose when joining click here. If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account I’m here to help, so please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you were sent to my website from a different Young Living member please refer back to them for their member number and help creating your account.)
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today and they have proven their effectiveness and consistent quality to me over the past 11 years. I share them with you to enable you to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.