Cedarwood – Cleanse and Purify
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) essential oil was used in Ancient times by Priests in a ritual of purification to stop you from touching anything “unclean”. Unclean can mean many things and was often referred to as when a person was ostracised from the society. They may have been sick and gotten better, they may have had a falling out with family members and were banished and were now returning. In order for you to be welcomed back in you had to be purified and the Priests used Cedarwood to achieve this.
A purification ritual anointing with Cedarwood was actually recorded in Leviticus.
It is a great ritual to perform on yourself to cleanse and purify as you are transitioning in your life, or you can perform it on any friends or family members where you want to clear the past with and begin anew.
How to do this ritual on yourself and others.
- Drop 1-2 drops of Cedarwood in the palm of your hand
- Dip your finger in the oil and rotate it 3 x clockwise and rub it on to the tip of the right ear
- Dip the tip of the right thumb in the oil and swirl 3 x clockwise
- Rub the remaining oil on the tip of the big toe right on the right foot 3 x clockwise.
You may also with to create a mantra or statement to signify what it is you are cleaning and purifying. And repeat it as you anoint yourself or as you anoint an family member or friend.
What does all this mean?
- The right side of the body represents action, the “doing” side of the body and its all about moving forward.
- The tip of the right ear is the guilt point – it aids to release any residual emotion or guilt
- Your right thumb tip and the tip of the big toe on the right foot, are both reflexology/vitaflex points for the brain and the pineal gland, which are the centers for the bodies communication systems and the place where emotional memory is stored. It is about cleansing these areas and getting the body ready for a fresh start.
If this video doesn’t play click here
If you really want to learn more about the History of Essential Oils then I recommend reading Healing Oils healing hands by Linda Smith.
How to order Essential Oils: If you wish to order any Young Living essential oils go to www.youngliving.com. You can become a member (click on the member sign up button top right of the page) and create a wholesale account. I’m your referring member so you need to add my member number #685608 in both the sponsor and enroller boxes. For more information on what kits to choose when joining click here. If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account I’m here to help, so please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you were sent to my website from a different Young Living member please refer back to them for their member number and help creating your account.)
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today and they have proven their effectiveness and consistent quality to me over the past 11 years. I share them with you to enable you to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.