I can’t open my Myrrh Bottle
Myrrh Essential oil seems to have a mind of its own. It travels up out of the bottle and then seems to stick the lid closed.
I have to be careful when opening it because even once I crack open the seal the oil has created, I’ve then found the orifice reducer (which slows down the oil) sticks to the lid and I’ve mistakenly poured a lot of Myrrh out before.
The reason it gets so sticky is a few factors
1. Its distilled from the resin (sap) of the tree which means from the start Myrrh is already a thicker oil.
2. Its high in constituents called sesqueterpenes and sesqueterpenes are lacking oxygen molecules so they bind to atmospheric oxygen and carry it into your cells. Which is great for us when we rub it on our skin, but it means that when an oil high in this constituent is exposed to the air it thickens the oil up till eventually its very had to even get the oil out without removing the dropper. Its still fine to use in its thick from, its just not as easy to get out of the bottle.
How I open my Myrrh once its sealed itself shut
- Use a jar opener to get leverage to crack the seal
- Gently heat the bottle (I run the lid under warm water to soften up the resin) so then I can re open it.
- Sit the oil bottle in my dehydrator at very low temperature till it softens the oil around the lid.
If this video doesn’t play click here
How to order: If you wish to order any Young Living essential oils go to www.youngliving.com. You can become a member (click on the member sign up button top right of the page) and create a wholesale account. I’m your referring member so you need to add my member number #685608 in both the sponsor and enroller boxes. For more information on what kits to choose when joining click here. If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account I’m here to help, so please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
(If you were sent to my website from a different Young Living member please refer back to them for their member number and help creating your account.)
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today and they have proven their effectiveness and consistent quality to me over the past 11 years. I share them with you to enable you to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.