Essential oils for Toothache
If you have ever had an abscess in your tooth you will know what I say about a crazy amount of radiating pain.
I couldn’t even work out what tooth it was that was infected. I had been using Clove essential oil but it wasn’t clearing it for me. I finally went to the dentist and he said I had an abscess and that I needed to take antibiotics and come back and see him in two weeks. I refused the antibiotics and said I would see him in two weeks. I went home and promptly looked up my Essential Oils Desk Reference for toothache. The two oils for the list that I started using were Panaway (to help topically numb the area and reduce the pain) and Thieves (to help eliminate the infection and assist in numbing the area.)
How did I use the oils:
- I put a drop of the Panaway in my palm then dipped my finger into it and rubbed it on the inside of the gum of the infected tooth, I then re-dipped my finger into the Panaway in my palm and rubbed it on the outside of the gum of the infected tooth. (See video for clarification)
- I repeated the same action with Thieves
- I applied the oils at 5pm and then again at 10 pm that night.
I woke up with no radiating pain, (it only hurt when I bit down.)
So, I stopped using the Panaway and just continued with the Thieves.
- I applied Thieves about 4-5 times that day. (Basically when ever I thought of it)
By the next day, (36 hours after I went to the dentist) the pain & infection was completely gone. I was very impressed at how quickly and effectively the oils worked.
If this video doesn’t play click here
- Panaway actually tastes better than you think it would judging by the smell.
- If you get a bit of Thieves on your lip it can get a little uncomfortably hot (Thieves contains Cinnamon Bark essential oil and it can irritate the skin.) If this happens, I just rub the area with a carrier/fatty oil like almond, olive, coconut oil etc… and that takes the heat out of it right away.
If you wish to order any Young Living essential oils go to www.youngliving.com and become a member. When you enrol you need to add my sponsor and enroller member number #685608.
If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today, and I desire to share them with others and enable them to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.