Getting into a Deep Sleep with Cedarwood
If your having trouble getting into a deep sleep then experiment with using Cedarwood Cedrus Atlantica essential oil. Cedarwood stimulates the pineal gland which releases melatonin which aids with sleep.
How I like to use Cedarwood essential oil just before bed:
(I don’t do all of these but I rotate through the different ones)
- 4-5 drops in the diffuser. (Its great to combine with a few drops of Roman Chamomile and Lavender)
- Drop a drop in my hand and then share that drop:
- Rub onto my temples
- A dab under my nose
- Rub the remainder on the back of my neck.
- I can also drop a few drops on a tissue and tuck it into my pillow or even a drop on my pillowcase directly (be aware it may stain the fabric)
- If the smell is bothering me then I rub a few drops on my feet.
If this video doesn’t play click here
If you wish to order any Young Living essential oils go to www.youngliving.com and become a member. When you enrol you need to add my sponsor and enroller member number #685608.
If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account please email me: email@example.com
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today, and I desire to share them with others and enable them to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.