Essential Oils for Tension Headaches
I’ve found essential oils to be a very effective tool for dealing with tension headaches.
Tension headaches are characterised by tight, shoulder, neck and scalp muscles. So you want to use oils that are anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, relaxing and improve circulation.
My top essential oils for tension headaches are:
- Aromasiez, (blend of marjoram, basil, peppermint, lavender and cypress)
- Deep Relief (blend, of copaiba, helichrysum, peppermint, balsam fir, clove, wintergreen, vetiver, palo santo in a coconut oil base)
- Balsam Fir
- Panaway (blend: frankincense, rosewood, blue tansy and spruce in almond oil base)
- 4-5 drops massaged into the shoulders, back of the neck, temples and the scalp and do this several times per day.If its really painful I’ll repeat every 30mins – 1 hour till the pain diminishes)
- Adding a 4-8 drops to a handful of epsom salts and add to a bath
- I find diffusing 6-8 drops of a few, or any one of these: Lavender, Valor, Balsam Fir, Cypress or Aromasiez can also be helpful to relax the body and settle the nervous system, especially when stress is causing the tension in the body.
- There are other oils great for tension headaches, these are just the ones that I gravitate to and have found to be very effective. You may find you prefer others, you need to follow your own instincts when it comes to your body.
If this video doesn’t play click here
If you wish to order any Young Living essential oils go to www.youngliving.com and become a member. When you enrol you need to add my sponsor and enroller member number #685608.
If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account please email me: email@example.com
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today, and I desire to share them with others and enable them to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.