Essential Oils for Wound Healing & Acne
One of my top essential oils for wound healing is Young Living’s blend Melrose. Its a blend of Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), Niaouli (Melaleuca quinquenervia), Rosemary and Clove. All of these oils are very antiseptic and powerful for helping the body to speed the regeneration of damaged tissue. I’ve found this blend is great for cuts, scrapes, burns, rashes and bruised tissue as well as reducing inflammation around the wound.
- I apply a drop straight (undiluted) onto the wound. It can sting a little, but I’ve found that even water will sting a bit and this at least is also disinfecting the area. If it gets uncomfortable I then follow with a carrier oil, like Young Living’s V6 or almond, coconut or olive oil.
- Sometimes I like to cover the wound with a band-aid or gauze to help trap the oil into the wound and intensify the healing.
- I repeat application every few hours for major wounds and twice a day for minor wounds.
I also like to use Melrose for drying up pimples.
- I just drop a drop in my hand and then dip my finger into it and dab it straight onto the pimple.
- I repeat this at least twice a day, generally morning and night, till the pimple disappears.
If this video doesn’t play click here
If you wish to order any Young Living essential oils go to www.youngliving.com and become a member. When you enrol you need to add my sponsor and enroller member number #685608.
If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today, and I desire to share them with others and enable them to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.