Anchoring yourself in the “Present Time”
Present Time Essential oil blend is an empowering oil blend of Neroli, Ylang Ylang and Spruce in an Almond oil base.
This oil is great to use when I’m under extreme stress or I feel stuck and I’m either living in a “future fantasy” of how my life will be and letting this fill the emptiness inside so I don’t live my Divine Destiny, or I’m reliving a past experience and letting that feeling overpower my life and stoping me from taking the action steps to live my Divine Destiny.
I use present time to strengthen my spirit, centre my energies and move into a neutral creative space.
- I like to anoint myself with Present Time on the thymus (just at the clavicle notch), sternum and the back of my neck.
- 1 drop in my hand and then rub them together and cup over my face and inhale.
- Add 5-10 drops in the diffuser,
- 5 drops to a handful of Epsom salts and add to a bath
- Add a few drops on my pillow
- I also like to combine it with The Gift, Harmony and Common sense Essential Oil Blends
If this video doesn’t play click here
If you wish to order any Young Living essential oils go to www.youngliving.com and become a member. When you enrol you need to add my sponsor and enroller member number #685608.
If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today, and I desire to share them with others and enable them to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.