Endocrine Support with essential oils
Endoflex essential oil is a Young Living blend that contains oils that offer support for the endocrine system. It also amplifies metabolism and vitality and creates hormonal balance.
Its a blend of Spearmint, Sage, Geranium, Myrtle, German Chamomile, and Nutmeg in a sesame seed oil base.
I have had my Hormones tested an I’m aware that my thyroid needs support so this is the oil blend that I use.
(If you think you need endocrine or hormone support its best to work with a professional to help you monitor your levels while you bring them into balance)
How I like to use Endoflex:
- Primarily I take a drop under my tongue 3 x per day
- Rub a drop onto my thyroid (which is located under the adams apple)
- Add 6-10 drops in the diffuser and diffuse 3 x per day
- Add to a massage oil base for a full body massage
- 4-5 drops up the spine in a raindrop and feather in
- Drop a drop on my hand and then cup over my nose and mouth and inhale
- Rub a drop on the major organs – like kidneys, liver etc..
- Combine use with a drop of Myrtle essential oil for extra thyroid support. I apply Endoflex under the tongue and then rub Myrtle on the thyroid
- Rub a drop on the Vitaflex points on the feet (just above where the big toe joins the ball of the foot)
If this video doesn’t play click here
If you wish to order any Young Living essential oils go to www.youngliving.com and become a member. When you enrol you need to add my sponsor and enroller member number #685608.
If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account please email me: email@example.com
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today, and I desire to share them with others and enable them to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.