Energize your brain with Brain Power
Brain Power essential oil blend is an excellent tool for retention and recall. It promotes deep concentration and mental energy. Its a great blend to use when studying, learning or when sitting exams. I use it to awaken and energize my brain and mentally pep myself up.
It is a blend of Frankincense, Sandalwood, Melissa, Cedarwood, Blue Cypress, Lavender and Helichrysum. A lot of these oils are high in sesquiterpenes, which are compounds that increase activity in the pineal, pituitary and hypothalamus glands and as a result it can increase the output of growth hormone and melatonin.
I find its really effective to clear brain fog, and to increase mental acuity.
My favourite way to use Brain Power is:
- Put a drop in my hand and then dip my thumb in it and then suck my thumb and push it into the top of the middle of the roof of my mouth (to stimulate my brain meridian). Flavour warning: its not my favourite of the tastes, but its worth it for how great it is to get my brain going.
- Put a drop in my hand and then dip my finger in and rub the oil on the inside of each cheek
- Drop a drop under my tongue
- Rub a drop on my temples, third eye and occiput
- Rub a drop behind my ears
- Put a drop in my hands, rub them together and then cup over my face an inhale.
- 6-8 drops in the diffuser
- A few drops on a cotton ball
- 3-4 drops in a handful of epsom salts and add to a bath.
If this video doesn’t play click here
If you wish to order any Young Living essential oils go to www.youngliving.com and become a member. When you enrol you need to add my sponsor and enroller member number #685608.
If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account please email me: email@example.com
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today, and I desire to share them with others and enable them to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.