Dorado Azule – respiratory system and inflammation
Dorado Azule (Hyptis suaveolens). This is my go to oil for any sort of lungs, chest or respiratory conditions, because it is very high in Eucalyptol. It is also anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic. This oil is a recent addition to the Young Living collection as Gary Young first distilled in it 2006. It is a weed that grows prolifically through Eucador. It is helpful in reducing inflammation, arthritic and rheumatoid-type pain, candida, intestinal or digestive problems, its a circulatory stimulant, and an insect repellant.
Its aroma is great for enhancing the mood.
How I like to use Dorado Azule.
- Apply a few drops to my chest to alleviate congestion.
- Apply a drop on my hand and then cup over my face and inhale, expanding my lungs with a full breath.
- 8-10 drops in a diffuser to uplift mood
- Apply 1-2 drops on the belly for digestive or intestinal issues
- Add 10-15 drops to 90ml (3oz) massage oil to cover large areas (ie legs) or for a full body massage.
- Apply a few drops on a cotton ball and put in the air vents of a car
- Apply a few drops on my pillow to help me breathe while sleeping at night
- Apply a few drops on any area of inflammation
- To help combat candida apply a drop under the tongue
- When retaining fluid rub a drop over the area to help the area to drain
- 1 drop under the tongue to uplift mood.
- 1 drop on your hand while doing pranayama breath in yoga.
If this video doesn’t play click here
If you wish to order any Young Living essential oils go to www.youngliving.com and become a member. When you enrol you need to add my sponsor and enroller member number #685608.
If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today, and I desire to share them with others and enable them to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.