Clearing trauma from your life
Trauma Life Essential Oil blend is very powerful to help to clear deep seated or buried trauma. I’ve also found it effective for reducing stress and alleviating panic attacks. I find the fragrance soothing, calming and reassuring. Its a blend of Valerian, Lavender, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Rose, Helichrysum, Spruce, Geranium, Davana and Citrus hystrix.
These oils are great for calming the nervous system, raising your vibrational frequency and releasing blocked or feelings of being stuck. I’ve found it gently unlocks trauma, shifting my vibrational frequency and allows me to release it without swinging to emotional extremes.
How I like to use Trauma Life
- To clear panic attacks – 1 drop in hand and then cup hands over face and inhale.
- Rub a few drops on any area where there was trauma eg: an injury or surgical scar.
- Put a drop on hand then then brush it through a new born infants aura and then rub hand up spine to help with the transition from birth to life.
- Rub a few drops over the liver to help release emotions,
- 6-10 drops in a diffuser
- Drop 4-5 drops up the spine
- Apply a few drops to the pulse points, behind ears, on the temples, or third eye.
- Apply a few drops to the soles of feet daily.
- Add a 5 drops to a handful of epsom salts and add to a bath
- Add a few drops to cotton balls or on your pillowcase to gently aid release while sleeping.
If this video doesn’t play click here
If you wish to order any Young Living essential oils go to www.youngliving.com and become a member.
When you enrol you need to add my sponsor and enroller member number #685608.
If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account I’ve very happy to connect with you. Talking about oils is my favourite thing to do! Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today, and I desire to share them with others and enable them to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.