Purification – Cleanse and Disinfect
Its a blend of Citronella, Lemongrass, Lavindin, Rosemary, Melaleuca (tea tree) and Myrtle. It has a sharp uplifting fragrance dominated by the Citronella and Lemongrass.
I have found it one of the best essential oil blends to purify the air and neutralises odours like cigarette smoke, pet smells, and other disagreeable odours.
How I like to use Purification:
- As an insect repellant I put a few drops in my hand and rub over exposed areas. I sometimes also add 20 drops to it to 60ml (2oz)of a massage oil base to make it go further.
- To deodorise the room – either in a spray bottle or by shaking the bottle.
- Drop a drop on a splinter to help draw it out
- Drop a drop on an insect bite to reduce redness and itching
- Drop a drop on a wound to disinfect (if it stings I then follow with a carrier oil like coconut or almond)
- 5-8 drops in a diffuser to purify the air
- 20 – 40 drops in an 8oz spray bottle and spray around my treatment room to purify the space before a treatment
- Spray myself to cleanse and purify my aura.
If this video doesn’t play click here
If you wish to order any Young Living essential oils go to www.youngliving.com and become a member. When you enrol you need to add my sponsor and enroller member number #685608.
If you have any questions or need help enrolling/setting up your account please email me: email@example.com
I am an independent Distributor with Young Living Essential Oils because I believe they are the best product I have found on the market today, and I desire to share them with others and enable them to achieve the freedom and wellness that these oils have offered me and my family.
The information provided here is for EDUCATION PURPOSES ONLY and is in NO WAY intended to replace proper medical advice. IT IS NOT for diagnostic or prescriptive use or to be construed as instruction on how to cure or treat any condition, illness or disease.